There are several ways you can contribute to this Campaign
- Donate Your Antlers, any size, any color, any shape, any quantity
- Donate Time on your land: Permit experienced shed hunters on your land to find antlers to donate. Number of shed hunters and amount of time permitted is up to the land owner.
- Donate funds toward ROWAN programs.
- Volunteer as an experienced shed hunter to assist in finding sheds for ROWAN
- Organize an Antlers for Orphans Chapter in your region as a collection center.
What You Receive In Return.
- Your antlers turn into a financial donation, which is tax deductible. You will receive a tax receipt for the amount of profit made from your antlers.
- Ranch owners and individuals who donate antlers will receive an Antlers for Orphans hat and/or T shirt!
For more information, email Thaddeus firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-531-7737.